Migration Opportunities for Partners
6.5 trillion threat signals analyzed dailyBuilt-in hybrid
3M+ Windows Server nodes hybrid enabled with AzureMost cost effective
Save 40 percent or more for customers when you apply Azure Hybrid Benefit to existing Server licenses.Unparalleled innovation
No better place to run Windows Server workloads
Best TCO with Azure Hybrid Benefit
Save up to 84 percent compared to Amazon Web Services migrating SQL Server databases with Azure Hybrid Benefit and get free extended support for SQL Server 2008 R2 images in Azure IaaS. Activate Azure Hybrid Benefit when you provision SQL Server on Azure Virtual Machines images from the Azure Marketplace.
Explore Azure’s Linux story
Discover Azure’s offerings with Linux and open-source customers and see how it stands up to competition while providing world-class services and key differentiators.
Learn more about Linux on Azure for Partners
With open-source databases, you can implement a system to meet your requirements and develop it to suit your business needs.
Develop your practice
Build and develop your business with the SAP on Azure Partner Playbook. This collection of resources will help you develop SAP on Azure sales motions, message key value propositions, and pitch to enterprises looking for implementation assistance for SAP on Azure.Enable your staff
Sales and technical training courses and materials to enable your staff to effectively pitch and deliver SAP on Azure solutions.Differentiate your business
An Azure specialization is a customer-facing label displayed on a partner’s business profile in the solution provider. It helps partners further differentiate their organizations, demonstrate their expertise, and build stronger connections with customers.
- Become a partner with Azure Virtual Desktop:
- Learn about the Partner Opportunity for Azure Virtual Desktop and its technical requirements
- Check out the Azure Virtual Desktop Pricing Calculator
- Review the Azure Virtual Desktop Sales and Business Value Fundamentals
- Take the Azure Virtual Desktop partner assessment
Remote app streaming:
- Pricing options for remote app streaming
- Azure for Technology partners
- Total Revenue and Growth Opportunities for Microsoft Azure partners
- Get started
- Learning path: Deliver remote desktops and apps from Azure with Azure Virtual Desktop
- Download the Azure Virtual Desktop Deployment Guide and Design and Architecture Guide
Stay up to date:
- Get to know Azure Virtual Desktop: The flexible cloud VDI platform for the hybrid workplace
- Browse the Azure Academy video series
- Visit the Azure Virtual Desktop roadmap
- Join the Azure Virtual Desktop tech community
- Review the new Azure Virtual Desktop capabilities now generally available
- Get to know Azure Virtual Desktop for Microsoft 365 Partners
- Airnet + Georgia Office of the State Treasurer
- SoftwareONE + Harvest Sherwood
- SGA case study
Azure Virtual Desktop + Windows 365
Microsoft Inspire 2021 | Digital Breakout Session
Microsoft Inspire 2021 | Ask the Experts (ATEs)
Migrate your apps to the cloud
Confidently move your apps to Azure with proven migration technologies. Get the best value for your cloud investment—with big savings over AWS for Windows Server and SQL Server.
Bring Azure services to your datacenter with Azure Stack. Use Azure Stack HCI solutions to run virtualized apps on-premises. Enjoy hybrid cloud benefits while meeting regulatory and connectivity requirements.
Learn more about Azure Stack Opportunities for Partners
Bring Azure services and management to any on-premise infrastructure or multi-cloud environment.
Microsoft is the only vendor that can support the entire gamut of modern application development.
Accelerate time to market, deliver innovative experiences, and improve security with Azure application and database modernization.
- Increase developer velocity by offloading infrastructure and software management to Azure. Azure offers fully managed services – Azure App Service, Azure Spring Cloud, and Azure Functions – with built-in infrastructure maintenance, security patching, and scaling.
- Create rich, personalized experiences using tools such as Azure Machine Learning, Azure DevOps, Azure Personalizer, and Azure API Management.
- Meet rigorous, enterprise-grade performance, security, and compliance requirements with a trusted, fully managed service that handles more than 60 billion requests per day.
Azure offers resources and programs to quickly assess .NET and Java apps and migrate them to Azure:
Partners can participate in the Azure Migration and Modernization Program (AMMP) to accelerate cloud migration deals, access funds and resources, and collaborate with Azure engineering and field teams.
- The App Migration toolkit provides best practices, business cases, and tools.
- Watch a demo video on how to migrate web apps to Azure App Service.
- Learn more about Java on Azure with the Microsoft Learn path for Partners
- Deliver Java on Azure Workshops to drive Java app modernization projects
- See recommended strategies for migrating different types of Java applications to Azure
- Download the Oracle to Azure L100 Pitch Deck
Microsoft provides fully managed offerings for any Java app – Spring Boot, Tomcat/Java SE, and Java EE/Jakarta EE. Combined with supported offerings from VMware, Red Hat, Oracle, IBM, Redis Labs, Elastic, and Confluent and a comprehensive portfolio of managed database offerings, Java on Azure allows partners and customers to:
- Ship faster and reduce operational costs.
- Increase developer velocity by offloading infrastructure and software management to Azure.
- Meet rigorous, enterprise-grade performance, security, and compliance requirements.
The Application & Data Modernization Offer in the Azure Migration and Modernization Program (AMMP) helps you accelerate your customers cloud journey with the right mix of best practice guidance, resources, and expert help at every stage.
- Use Java on Azure pitch deck to present the opportunity to customers.
- Build technical expertise by completing the Java on Azure partner learning journey.
- Showcase your expertise by earning a Specialization for Modernization of Web Apps.
- Deliver Java on Azure Workshops to drive demand for Java app modernization projects.
- Nominate customers to the Azure Migration & Modernization Program.
- See recommended strategies for modernizing different types of Java applications to Azure.
- Modernize the underlying databases of Java apps to Azure Database for MySQL & MariaDB or Azure Database for PostgreSQL, and utilize the Oracle DB to Azure Pitch Deck for Oracle customers looking to modernize their data to Azure.