Why become an Azure Synapse Analytics Partner?
Grow your business with new and existing customers
Win more business with the power of Azure Synapse and Microsoft Azure. A 2020 commissioned Total Economic Impact™ study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Microsoft found that “partnering with Azure doubles the size of the deal flow pipeline for technology-led partners and 50% for service-led partners via Marketplace, Azure customer demand, and Microsoft cosell.”
- Over 90+ connectors for seamless data integration and deep integrations with Power BI and Azure services like Azure Machine Learning and Azure Cognitive Services and Cosmos DB quickly extend the addressable namespace and value of data for every customer.
- Code-free capabilities in Azure Synapse enable more people and organizations to quickly take advantage of advanced analytics and AI without hiring a data scientist.
- Serverless and dedicated resource options, at scale, help make enterprise analytics more cost-efficient, so you can deliver a cloud-native data estate for every organization.
Extend your competencies and build enduring business value
Invest with confidence knowing Microsoft is strategically committed to build, go-to-market, and sell through partners. We continually enhance partner tools, certifications, on-demand support, and co-selling programs to maximize your team’s capabilities.
- Azure Synapse offers numerous entry points for your data and analytics practice. Build solutions with your existing back-end, front-end, and industry expertise while using familiar languages such as T-SQL, Python, Scala, and Java.
- No other cloud provider gives you the same level of integration with native connectors, eliminating the pains of stitching together different solutions and vendors to deliver a holistic solution. Stay up-to-date with virtual trainings and certifications to improve performance, establish credibility, and accelerate sales.
- Advanced analytics will be an ongoing effort for every organization as data estates grow in size and complexity. Partners can use native tools in Azure to quickly expand their offering to enable, migrate, and/or transform data as customers grow.
Differentiate your offerings with industry-leading innovation
At the data layer, Azure is the only cloud with limitless data and analytics capabilities. Build more productive, holistic analytics solutions for customers in the most trusted cloud.
- Data analytics and BI represent a massive market opportunity, where Microsoft is a recognized leader. Organizations all over the world also recognize Microsoft Azure as the most trusted cloud for enterprise and hybrid infrastructure.
- Azure Synapse enables a new level of productivity and collaboration among data professionals by deeply integrating Apache Spark and its new cloud-native SQL engine.
- Organizations can choose the most cost-effective option for each analytics use case, enjoying the advantages of a data lake for quick data exploration with pay-per-query pricing and/or a dedicated data warehouse for more predictable and mission-critical workloads.