The Azure Migration and Modernization Program (AMMP) helps you accelerate your customers cloud journey with the right mix of best practice guidance, resources, and expert help at every stage. We meet customers wherever they are in their cloud journey and help them move forward with confidence – right from planning the move to making it happen successfully.
Now migrating and modernizing to Azure is easier than ever! AMMP Partner-led is our newest path that provides an easy way for Azure Expert MSP and Azure Specialized partners to nominate customers for migrating and modernizing through AMMP.
Hear some of our partners share success stories & talk about AMMP Partner-led in their own words in this video.
NEW! AMMP now supports hybrid and multi-cloud deployments using Azure Arc & Azure security foundations.
NEW! Launching AMMP Partner-led
A faster, streamlined way for partners to nominate customers to AMMP.
Learn more here.
Become eligible to nominate to AMMP with a supported Azure Specialization (see eligibility criteria below) - learn more and apply
Chris Parker, Virtusa Global Vice President, highlights how Virtusa leverages Azure to meet the demands of their customer in all stages of their migration journeys – with skilled support and funding from the AMMP program.
Michael Heyden, Sr. Director of Programs and Partnerships, highlights how 3Cloud use AMMP to help customers accelerate their journey to Azure & how they helped PathGroup achieve massive scale in COVID-19 testing during the pandemic by moving to Azure.
Alex McLoughlin, Commercial and Solutions Director for Claranet’s cloud business talks about how the Azure Migration and Modernization Program has enabled customers to transform and grow with everchanging demands.
Sachin Parikh, Vice President of Business Development, talks about driving cloud adoption in the last 18 months and how the Azure Migration and Modernization Program has allowed them to quickly accelerate their customers’ digital transformation to Azure.
"With the Cloud Adoption Framework and the Azure Migration program, Microsoft is bringing a tremendous toolset for the customer and our goal is to help the customer use that toolset in the most effective way, reducing complexity and optimizing costs."
- Geir Gulliksen , CEO, Crayon Norway
See how CoreAzure uses Microsoft Azure to transform the learning landscape for the Education sector in the UK.
"Our business is built on automation and agility and that is why the Azure Migration Program excites us, it creates a predictable business case for the customer, and offers a repeatable, yet agile engine to move to the cloud."
- Jan Kritz, CEO, Nordcloud
Interested in becoming a specialized AMMP partner?
AMMP Eligibility Criteria for Partners
- WS/SQL: Azure Expert MSP / Azure Specialization in WS/SQL
- Linux, My SQL: Azure Expert MSP / Azure Specialization in Linux
- Azure VMware Solution: Azure Expert MSP / Azure Specialization in Azure Vmware Solutions
Azure Specialization for Azure Virtual Desktop
Qualified partners can also perform Citrix/Vmware migrations to Azure Virtual Desktop
Azure Specialization in Modernization of Web Apps
Azure Specialization in Kubernetes
Azure Specialization in SAP on Azure
New! AMMP Partner-led
We are excited to launch a new path within the Azure Migration & Modernization Program: AMMP Partner-led which provides an easy way for Azure Expert MSP and Azure Advanced Specialized partners to nominate customers for migrating and modernizing through AMMP.
- Partners nominate customer engagements directly. Now AE MSP and Advanced Specialized partners can nominate directly and access investments to help accelerate customer migration and modernization engagements in Partner Center.
- Faster approval via standardized offers. AMMP Partner-led uses pre-determined offer sizes to expedite approval times and enable agility and scale.
- Self-serve dashboard to nominate and track. Partners can now nominate aligned customers into AMMP through Microsoft Commerce Incentives (MCI). A self-serve dashboard provides partners with the ability to track approval status and get paid upon engagement completion.
Note: MS Field-Led AMMP remains unchanged and is still available for partners to nominate. Please reach out to your Microsoft Contact for next steps on this.